Unrivaled lawn care service. Better products. Real Results.
With many years in business, you could say we know a thing or two about superior lawn care. And although practices have evolved, our philosophy has stayed the same - to provide unrivaled customer service using the best products and equipment. Our licensed professionals are expertly trained to understand your lawn, give you trustworthy lawn care advice and service, just like a best friend would.
- Reliable, trusted and locally owned
- Unlimited service calls
- Online account management
- Results driven custom programs
Your dedicated Weed Man Moncton & Miramichi Team:
- Chris Jones, Territory Manager
- Michael Carty, Moncton Technician
- Christian Levesque, Moncton Technician
- Mike Steeves, Moncton Technician/Sales Representative
- Scott Treadwell, Miramichi Technician/Sales Representative
Territory Manager Chris Jones began his career with Weed Man as a sales representative and quickly rose to Territory Manager for Moncton, Miramichi and Bathurst. Chris is bilingual and has been involved in amateur wrestling for many years as an athlete and coach. Chris enjoys hunting, fishing and working in the woods. In the summer, Chris maintains a large family vegetable garden. Our Moncton technicians Michael Carty and Christian Levesque, both longtime Weed Man employees, looks after the lawns of our customers in Weed Man Moncton. Joining our Moncton operation in 2016 Mike Steeves is also helping us look after our customers' lawns in addition to handling sales.
Scott Treadwell is based in Miramichi and will be looking after our customers in Miramichi, Bathurst and surrounding areas this season.
Why Choose Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi
Reasons why you should choose Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi as your lawn care provider:
- Experience/Expertise – Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi as part of Weed Man Maritimes has been in business for over 35 years, and during that time our staff have looked after over 50,000 lawns. Weed Man Maritimes’ licensed, trained professional technicians have decades of lawn care experience.
- Customer Service – Unlike most of our competitors, Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi offers a 48 hour customer service guarantee. Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi stands behind its work and offers no charge reapplications if there are any problems with the services we deliver.
- Word of Mouth – In a recent customer survey, over 95% of our customers told us they would recommend Weed Man Maritimes to their friends and family for their lawn care needs.
- Latest Products – Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi offers its customers the latest in products and technology.
- Superior Results – Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi is constantly fine tuning our products, procedures and services to provide our customers with the best results possible. Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi offers programs that are pesticide free. These programs work to combat weeds by strengthening and thickening up the grass, which offers a strong defence against weeds.
- Value – The old adage “You get what you pay for” holds true in lawn care. Some of our competitors may be cheaper, but Weed Man Moncton offers the best value for your hard earned dollar. Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi offers best in class products, expertise and customer service, and we stand behind our work.T
- rusted – Weed Man Maritimes is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and is proud to have earned their A+ rating.
Weed Man Moncton/Miramichi is part of the Greenpoint Group, which operates five Weed Man franchises around the Maritimes. Weed Man Maritimes has been owned and operated by the Thompson family since 1992. David Thompson took over operation of Weed Man Maritimes from his father in 2008. The Thompson family has been in the lawn care business for over 20 years and is proud to have looked after thousands of customers and their lawns in the Maritimes. They are also proud to have provided employment to hundreds of Maritimers in their local communities. Over the years the business has grown from 8 to over 50 employees. Our Weed Man operations include: Halifax, Kentville, Truro, New Glasgow, Antigonish, Amherst, Moncton, Miramichi/Bathurst, Saint John, Fredericton and all of PEI.
Weed Man Maritimes has always strived to be a leader in our industry and in the business community generally. We are members of Landscape Nova Scotia and Landscape New Brunswick/PEI. Our New Brunswick operations are fully accredited under the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. Weed Man Maritimes are also members of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB).
Our Commitment to Community
Weed Man Maritimes has always recognized the importance of giving back to our community. Weed Man Maritimes has sponsored basketball, baseball, car racing and hockey teams. We’ve also sponsored many different community organizations across the Maritimes – including the IWK Hospital in Halifax, the Dartmouth General Hospital, the Sussex Rotary Club, the Wolfville Rotary Club and worthy organizations in many communities in between. In the last few years, Weed Man Maritimes has been a big supporter of Margaret’s House, a soup kitchen in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Weed Man Maritimes’ staff have served as volunteers, we sponsored their annual fundraising dinner, and we put up Christmas lights for the holiday season at their house in downtown Dartmouth. Many of our staff participate in the decorating and really enjoy the chance to brighten the holidays for people in need.