Realistic Results Take Time
When choosing a lawn care service provider, beware of those that promise instant results. Your lawn is a living, breathing oxygen-producing plant system that needs to be properly nurtured to thrive. Depending on the starting condition of your lawn, it could take a few seasons of dedicated care to turn things around.
At Weed Man Canada we refer to our relationship with our customers as a partnership:
It’s a Partnership
You the Homeowner…
- Your Lawn needs 3-4 cm (1-1½”) of water weekly
- Early morning is best time to water
- Mow at 7½-9 cm (3-3½”) with sharp blade
- Monitor your lawn for changes in appearance
- Call us for information or with your questions
- Your lawn is a living, oxygen producing system
- It is affected by wind, rain, heat, drought and humidity as well as soil conditions and grass type.
- Conditions will vary throughout the season
- Applies only the finest available products as needed at the right time
- Provides ongoing advice about cultural practices, seed selection, disease and pest identification
- Keeps you informed about the latest cutting edge products and technologies available for lawn care.
- Answers your specific questions on the phone or on your lawn.
The real results** with Weed Man services: